Thursday, September 16, 2004

I hear the drizzle of the rain . . . Like an (angry) melody it falls

Dorothy! I have not posted in a tremendous amount of time the cause being : crazy busyness. But I am posting now to bid all farewell as I am going to Kiawah Island (and hoping not to be blown away) this Saturday and staying for the week. In response to this post-Ivan weather, I have been running outside at alternate times of the day and screaming "Heathcliff, where ARE you?!" A bit of good news: I have finally located my lost Weezer CDs! They were among my Honeysuckle Hollow scarfs which are in my closet. I hope this does not bore you to death . . . I don't have anything cool to say . . . Goodnight.

5 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

because of the coming of fall, i decided to change my template to a slightly darker shade. what do you all think? hhhmmm?

7:57 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

you KNOW, sightly darker and more fallish?! hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes, most definitely. Fantastically autumnal!

I'm truly enjoying the wind these days.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEATHCLIFF!!!!!! COME BACK!

But, what is even more tragic is that you lived without Weezer for such a long time! happy days have come again.

I do hope you enjoy youself in Kiawah. You must tell me all about the waves there. :)

Azure skies and crisp winds await your return.
I love you.

10:51 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

i love you too but i also have adored that word (azure) to a point of insanity . . . did you know? it's along the meme lines of loving jade, i love the color, but the WORD is incredAble!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home